- Visit the Royal Pavilion – This stunning palace, built for King George IV, is a must-see attraction in Brighton. Admire the amazing architecture and explore the beautifully decorated interior rooms.
2. Take a stroll on the Brighton Pier- You can find amusement park rides, arcades, and seafood restaurants on the Brighton Pier which makes the perfect spot for some family fun. Take in the views of the sea and enjoy the lively atmosphere.
3. Walk along the seafront – Brighton’s seafront is a popular spot for strolling, cycling, or rollerblading. Take in the sea views and enjoy the fresh sea air. Let’s hope for some sun too!
4. Explore the Brighton Museum and Art Gallery – Home to a wide range of art and historical objects, this museum is a great place to learn about the city’s rich history and culture if you’re looking for something educational.
5. Enjoy some live music – Brighton’s music scene is thriving, with a variety of venues offering everything from rock to jazz to electronic music. Check out some of the local bars and clubs for a night of entertainment.
Whatever you choose to do, the bank holiday weekend in Brighton is sure to be a memorable one.
Don’t forget to explore the shops on Dukes Lane, even stopping in Mowgli for some delicious food after a full day of activities.
Dukes Lane’s Late Night Shopping Event
Join us on Thursday 7th December for our Christmas party with free bubbles, mulled wine, competitions, special discounts and in-store events. You don't want to miss it!...
From Our Workshop To Your Home: Christmas Events
Oh come all ye DIYers, 'tis the season to get crafty...you get the gist!
Our lovely little lane is gearing up for the festive season to bring you gifts galore and delicious delights. If that wasn’t enough, we have a lineup of wonderful Ch...
Dukes Lane IS Bringing The Christmas Magic To You!
Dukes Lane is bringing the Christmas magic to you!...
Meet Rubirox Unchained On Dukes Lane
RUBIROX UNCHAINED – the ultimate destination for bold and expressive men’s and unisex jewellery. The pop-up shop has opened its doors at 25 Duke’s Lane, Brighton, until the end of January. Offering tailored collections and exclusive products...
Discover The Sustainable Spotlight On Dukes Lane
Step into their Sustainable Spotlight, an exclusive pop up opening on Dukes Lane dedicated to championing conscientious consumerism....