Safety & Wellbeing
For your safety and wellbeing, the way you shop may look a little different right now. We have made changes to your experience to help create a safe and welcoming shopping experience during these times.
Please review our health & safety guidelines ahead of your visit:
- Please respect other shoppers and our teams.
- Help yourself to hand sanitiser, available in our stores.
- We are a narrow lane to please maintain social distancing and give way to others.
- Please shop alone, wherever possible and all children must be supervised at all times.
- Please avoid touching products while you are browsing. At this time, beauty testers are unavailable, however, our team members will be more than happy to demonstrate for you if asked.
- Please check individual stores for their fitting room and returns policies.
- Contactless or card payment is preferred at this time.
Please regularly check the website for any changes to reopenings, safety guidelines and accessibility.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Our Spring Issue is out now!
The Dukes Lane magazine Spring Edition is out now – and we've gone digital!...
Dukes Lane Magazine now available online!
A quick update from the team at Dukes Lane
Brighton, we have an announcement. Due to current circumstances, the retailers on Dukes Lane have had to make the difficult decision of temporarily closing in the interest of public safety. This includes putting our pop-up program on hold until th...
Big Scary Monsters Brighton Pop Up
Following the success of their previous popup events in London, Cardiff and Glasgow, independent record label Big Scary Monsters will be taking over 11 Dukes Lane until Friday 20th March. If you miss out this month, fear not, as Big Scary Monsters...
Work in Progress: University of Brighton Presents
'Work in Progress' by the University of Brighton Department of Photography is Dukes Lane's latest pop-up exhibition....