Safety & Wellbeing
For your safety and wellbeing, the way you shop may look a little different right now. We have made changes to your experience to help create a safe and welcoming shopping experience during these times.
We will continue to follow formal guidance and keep you updated on our website and social media platforms if there are further changes.
Please review our health & safety guidelines ahead of your visit:
- In line with the latest government guidelines, it is now compulsory for all customers to wear a face covering or mask when you visit shops and takeaway services.
- Please respect other shoppers and our teams. We encourage everyone to please act responsibly.
- Help yourself to hand sanitiser, available in our stores.
- We are a narrow lane to please maintain social distancing and give way to others.
- Please shop alone, wherever possible and all children must be supervised at all times.
- Please avoid touching products while you are browsing. At this time, beauty testers are unavailable, however, our team members will be more than happy to demonstrate for you if asked.
- Please check individual stores for their fitting room and returns policies.
- Contactless or card payment is preferred at this time.
Please regularly check the website for any changes to reopenings, safety guidelines and accessibility.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dukes Lane’s Late Night Shopping Event
Join us on Thursday 7th December for our Christmas party with free bubbles, mulled wine, competitions, special discounts and in-store events. You don't want to miss it!...
From Our Workshop To Your Home: Christmas Events
Oh come all ye DIYers, 'tis the season to get crafty...you get the gist!
Our lovely little lane is gearing up for the festive season to bring you gifts galore and delicious delights. If that wasn’t enough, we have a lineup of wonderful Ch...
Dukes Lane IS Bringing The Christmas Magic To You!
Dukes Lane is bringing the Christmas magic to you!...
Meet Rubirox Unchained On Dukes Lane
RUBIROX UNCHAINED – the ultimate destination for bold and expressive men’s and unisex jewellery. The pop-up shop has opened its doors at 25 Duke’s Lane, Brighton, until the end of January. Offering tailored collections and exclusive products...
Discover The Sustainable Spotlight On Dukes Lane
Step into their Sustainable Spotlight, an exclusive pop up opening on Dukes Lane dedicated to championing conscientious consumerism....