Safety & Wellbeing
For your safety and wellbeing, the way you shop may look a little different right now. We have made changes to your experience to help create a safe and welcoming shopping experience during these times.
We will continue to follow formal guidance and keep you updated on our website and social media platforms if there are further changes.
Please review our health & safety guidelines ahead of your visit:
- In line with the latest government guidelines, it is now compulsory for all customers to wear a face covering or mask when you visit shops and takeaway services.
- Please respect other shoppers and our teams. We encourage everyone to please act responsibly.
- Help yourself to hand sanitiser, available in our stores.
- We are a narrow lane to please maintain social distancing and give way to others.
- Please shop alone, wherever possible and all children must be supervised at all times.
- Please avoid touching products while you are browsing. At this time, beauty testers are unavailable, however, our team members will be more than happy to demonstrate for you if asked.
- Please check individual stores for their fitting room and returns policies.
- Contactless or card payment is preferred at this time.
Please regularly check the website for any changes to reopenings, safety guidelines and accessibility.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Wear Yours With Pride
Pride has long been the centrepiece of our calendar on Dukes Lane, with previous years celebrating the diversity, togetherness and spirit of our Brighton community, while giving space for local charities and creatives to fundraise for many amazing...
Eat out to help out
As of 3rd August, you can enjoy a 50% discount on food or non-alcoholic drinks to eat or drink in!...
Our Spring Issue is out now!
The Dukes Lane magazine Spring Edition is out now – and we've gone digital!...
Dukes Lane Magazine now available online!
A quick update from the team at Dukes Lane
Brighton, we have an announcement. Due to current circumstances, the retailers on Dukes Lane have had to make the difficult decision of temporarily closing in the interest of public safety. This includes putting our pop-up program on hold until th...