Safety & Wellbeing
For your safety and wellbeing, the way you shop may look a little different right now. We have made changes to your experience to help create a safe and welcoming shopping experience during these times.
We will continue to follow formal guidance and keep you updated on our website and social media platforms if there are further changes.
Please review our health & safety guidelines ahead of your visit:
- It is now compulsory for all customers to wear a face covering or mask when you visit shops and takeaway services.
- Please respect other shoppers and our teams. We encourage everyone to please act responsibly.
- Help yourself to hand sanitiser, available in our stores.
- We are a narrow lane to please maintain social distancing and give way to others.
- Please shop alone, wherever possible and all children must be supervised at all times.
- Please avoid touching products while you are browsing. At this time, beauty testers are unavailable, however, our team members will be more than happy to demonstrate for you if asked.
- Please check individual stores for their fitting room and returns policies.
- Contactless or card payment is preferred at this time.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Mental Health Awareness Week 2021
With the pandemic keeping us locked down and often isolated from loved ones and the usual support networks, this year’s Mental Health Week has taken on a special significance....
Brighton Festival 2021
Brighton Festival returns to the city from 1st May with acclaimed British and Ethiopian poet, playwright, and broadcaster, Lemn Sissay MBE as guest director.
An annual celebration of art and culture, Brighton Festival is known for presenti...
Dukes Lane Spring Magazine is now available online!
We can’t wait to see you!
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Dukes Lane!
Many of the stores at Dukes Lane will be reopening on the 12th of April. Below you can discover which stores will be reopening, as well as their opening hours....
bareMinerals X International Women’s Day
Here on Dukes Lane, we're proud to be home to a number of brands that make an impact. For International Women's Day 2021 we're highlighting the work of beauty brand bareMinerals and its ethos of empowering people. Read on to hear from the brand's ...