1. Visit the Royal Pavilion – The Royal Pavilion is a stunning palace built for King George IV in the late 18th and early 19th century. It is an architectural masterpiece and a must-see attraction in Brighton.
2. Visit the Brighton Pier – The Brighton Pier, also known as the Palace Pier, is a popular attraction in Brighton. It offers a range of amusement park rides, arcades, and seafood restaurants. You can also enjoy the stunning views of the sea and the beach while you’re there.
3. Walk along the seafront – Brighton’s seafront is a popular spot for strolling, cycling, or rollerblading. Take in the sea views and enjoy the fresh sea air.
4. Visit the Brighton Museum and Art Gallery – The Brighton Museum and Art Gallery is home to a wide range of art, artefacts, and historical objects, including works by local artists from the South East of England.
5. Take a day trip to the nearby South Downs National Park – The South Downs National Park is a beautiful area of rolling hills and countryside, just a short distance from Brighton. It’s a great place for hiking, cycling, and picnicking.
Dukes Lane’s Late Night Shopping Event
Join us on Thursday 7th December for our Christmas party with free bubbles, mulled wine, competitions, special discounts and in-store events. You don't want to miss it!...
From Our Workshop To Your Home: Christmas Events
Oh come all ye DIYers, 'tis the season to get crafty...you get the gist!
Our lovely little lane is gearing up for the festive season to bring you gifts galore and delicious delights. If that wasn’t enough, we have a lineup of wonderful Ch...
Dukes Lane IS Bringing The Christmas Magic To You!
Dukes Lane is bringing the Christmas magic to you!...
Meet Rubirox Unchained On Dukes Lane
RUBIROX UNCHAINED – the ultimate destination for bold and expressive men’s and unisex jewellery. The pop-up shop has opened its doors at 25 Duke’s Lane, Brighton, until the end of January. Offering tailored collections and exclusive products...
Discover The Sustainable Spotlight On Dukes Lane
Step into their Sustainable Spotlight, an exclusive pop up opening on Dukes Lane dedicated to championing conscientious consumerism....